As labeling related regulatory requirements continue to propagate, from Brexit to uDi to MDR, it is vital for Pharmaceutical and Medical Device companies to implement good practice guidelines and technology into their labeling and artwork operations to maintain version control, prevent errors and decrease product recalls.
Adopting cloud solutions and automated tools are no longer a taboo in life Sciences and have now become a must to help address regulatory requirements, reduce costs, and improve quality and visibility across the labeling and artwork lifecycle.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Artwork & labelling management Best practices in life Sciences
- How to evolve from manual to digital tools, enabling online collaboration across department and geographical locations.
- How to ensure compliance and mitigate risk with a flexible, customizable and validated solution.
- How an artwork management system can quickly streamline your standard operating procedures.
- How an artwork management system gives you confidence in audit preparation, traceability and reporting at any time, ultimately improving quality to mitigate risk and ensure consumer safety.
- How to streamline structured content and end-to-end labelling from regulatory trigger to automated creation of print, device and digital components.