Good training offers many benefits to your company. It enhances the skills of your employees and increases productivity - thus increasing return on investment. The Esko Academy offers a wide and diverse range of training sessions to achieve these goals. Find out what training suits your needs.
- Training programs organized in a certified Esko training center are typically general Esko software courses. Learn the ins and outs of the software without the interruptions of the day-to-day activities.
- Our on-site training focuses on the integration of Esko software in your workflow.
- After installation and basic product training, we offer on-site startup services to ensure a smooth implementation. These follow-up services assess whether the recently purchased software and hardware is used to the fullest extent of its capabilities.
- For small upgrades or product features that require a limited amount of assistance, we offer remote training. It allows you to plan the training when it is most convenient. It is financially attractive because there are no travel costs. In some instances for software upgrades, upgrade movies are available to provide the insight necessary for an operator to begin working with an upgraded application until any necessary training can be acquired.
- To further familiarize your technicians with the Esko hardware, we provide a hardware training program. Better technical knowledge will maximize the uptime of the equipment. These sessions are organized in the production-site of the specific hardware.