Prepare the deliverables
These are the deliverables for the certification process:
- Minimum three different samples of printed production jobs made with the XPS. (10m/30ft each)
- One XPS Crystal Evaluation imaged test plate (not UV exposed, not processed)
- One XPS Crystal Evaluation imaged processed test plate (made with Esko XPS certified parameters)
- Add this print report to every sample
Our service expert will image a predefined test file on your CDI and XPS Crystal system. They will run a plate of your choice through the entire plate making process and verify the results against our reference of the same plate.
Each plate type has a reference which was carefully selected in collaboration with the respective plate vendor. The service expert will submit the results and mail the plate samples to our application center.
You will also need to provide some commercially printed jobs (minimal three different samples) made with the XPS.
- We recommend selecting your most used plate from the validated XPS plate list.
- Keep the reference plate after certification.
- Production print sample can be any commercial packaging made with the XPS Crystal.