Skip to content
My AccountCart

Made In Pack Offers Flexibility and Reactivity to Its Customers with Esko Workflow Ecosystem

Full Esko suite of software gives Made In Pack flexibility to react to customer needs and deliver added value upstream.

Made In Pack logo

The Challenge:

Meet increased customer demand with maximum quality, faster file production and greater flexibility.

The Solution:

A full ecosystem of Esko prepress software solutions.

The Benefits:

Quality, reactivity and flexibility to meet customers’ day-to-day needs.

Case Study Summary

Since 2011, Made In Pack has built its success and reputation on a global approach to the packaging production line. This approach enables Made In Pack to anticipate each step of the journey with its customers, to provide the right advice from the outset and all the way through to process, optimizing costs while delivering a quality final product.

“We use the complete prepress ecosystems of Esko ArtPro+, Automation Engine, DeskPack and Studio,” said Laurent. “The whole team uses the Esko solutions at every stage of the customer journey.

Esko Software is used for the production of files and for management and administration.

Studio enables Made In Pack to present realistic 3D designs to customers with 360°

Esko tools deliver speed and simplicity to the prespress.

Esko tools help Made In Pack be flexible and adapt quickly to specific customer requests.

Since its creation more than a decade ago, Made In Pack has used Esko solutions at the heart of its packaging prepress. From one-off designs to large print runs, working with Esko software enables Made In Pack to address and respond to all the complexities of any given project. With a recognized technical and operational excellence, Made In Pack delivers a tailor-made service to its local and international customers in the food, textile and pet food industries, which includes brand owners, ad agencies, premedia houses and printer converters.

In March 2023, the company moved to new premises in Chatenay Malabry, just 12km from the center of Paris, as part of a significant planned expansion which has seen the company double its production area. “We have used Esko software solutions since day one,” said Made In Pack CEO Laurent Sehier. “The split is generally around 60% for the production of files and the other 40% for management and administration.

Simplicity and speed at all stages
“We use the complete prepress ecosystems of Esko ArtPro+, Automation Engine, DeskPack and Studio,” said Laurent. “The whole team uses the Esko solutions at every stage of the customer journey.

“We started using ArtPro and Automation Engine when we set the business up in 2011,” he said. “With the implementation of Automation Engine, we were able to automate non-value-added repetitive tasks and create standardized files, enabling us to optimize the ‘Time to market’ imposed by the business and our customers. We added DeskPack when we introduced Made In Pack Studio a few years later. We completed our solutions by adding Esko Studio for 3D in 2020. This enabled us to present very realistic 3D designs to our customers with 360° visualization.

“It was important to have reliable business tools that delivered speed and simplicity to the prepress, that were integrated into one system and also adapted to the needs of the business.

Flexibility, reactivity, expertise
“Today’s customers are increasingly demanding in terms of turnaround times,” says Laurent. “The Esko ecosystem enables us to respond to this demand for responsiveness, flexibility and quality – better, more, faster.

“By combining our internal processes with Esko tools, we can react much more quickly to specific customer requests,” he adds. “We can be flexible, adapt to varying capacity requirements and build a real partnership of trust with our customers.”

Laurent said this reflected the company’s own relationship with Esko, which had flourished since that first installation more than a decade ago. “We’ve had a fantastic relationship with the service and sales teams since the beginning,” he said. “We’ve always been able to test solutions before buying, and are a long-standing member of the pre-release community, testing Esko products during beta phase,” he said. “We must be proactive as we look to both evolve as a business while meeting the needs of our customers.

Smiling woman with short hair