Packaging Visualization in 3D
Visualizer adds the finishing touch. Its patented dynamic print visualization is able to show a wide range of substrates, printing and finishing effects in real-time.
With Visualizer you can share the results as images or movies. (See examples in the Visualizer Gallery)
Visualizer requires a structural design file from one of the Studio Toolkits.
The trial download contains Designer, Toolkit for Boxes, Toolkit for Labels and Visualizer.
Print and Finishing effects
The real-time images in Visualizer are ultra-realistic thanks to a patented print modeling technology. Visualizer simulates the printing and finishing operations one by one, in the correct order, and on the right substrate. So what you see, doesn’t only look great, it’s also technically feasible.
Available materials and effects
• Paper: gloss coated, matt coated, uncoated, textured, colored
• Foil board, coated and uncoated liners
• Clear and white plastic film
• Metal, (colored) glass, rigid plastic
• Label paper (coated and uncoated), clear label paper, metalized label paper
• CHROMOLUX® label papers and boards from M-real Zanders 1 line
• Various AVERY DENNISSON label materials
• Process colors
• PANTONE® and PANTONE GOE colors (solids, pastels, metallic)
• Spot colors and opaque spot colors
• Screen printed (opaque) colors
• Reverse printing, surface printing or recto-verso printing
• Spot UV varnish (matt, satin, glossy)
• Proprietary varnishes from Fujifilm® and Sakata INX®
• Embossing and debossing, multi-level, sharp or rounded
• Sculptured embossing
• Hot stamp metal foils (gold, silver or colored)
• Cold foils (gold, silver, colored, overprinted)
• Metallic inks (PANTONE® metallics, Eckart silver and gold pigments)
• Kurz® Light Line holographic foils