Imaging Engine 14 has been released, but Esko has also released Imaging Engine - powered by the Adobe PDF Print Engine.
This version of Imaging Engine is more powerful, faster and offers a more user friendly experience than FlexRip and NexusRip. This new Imaging Engine is free for customers with a care plan.
Why should you migrate?
Migrating to Imaging Engine - powered by the Adobe PDF Print Engine comes with a range of benefits
- Consistent, high quality output
- Enables better workflow automation
- Faster than ever before
- It’s installed next to your existing RIP
- Multi-core processing ability
How can you migrate?
To make sure you get the most out of your Esko workflow, we’ll help you throughout the whole process.
- You decide when to you want to migrate.
- Ask Esko Customer Service when they are upgrading the rest of the Suite 14 software.
- The Esko Customer Service team checks whether your existing configuration allows a migration. (You can check the System Requirements here.)
- The Customer Service team recommends what type of migration fits best, depending on your configuration (a remote upgrade or on-site upgrade).
- Imaging Engine - powered by the Adobe PDF Print Engine is installed!