Since 2008, Esko software is licensed with activation-based licenses. If you have older software that is licensed via dongles and you want to upgrade to the latest version, you need to return your dongles. Upon return of your dongles, we will supply you with final activation-based licenses.
As of January 2016, we will also stop support for ArtiosCAD dongles. You can find more info here.
You can return your dongles in 4 steps:
1. Initiate the dongle return
- Log in here with your Esko ID. (Or create your Esko ID here. You will also need this account to activate your new licenses.)
- Add the dongle numbers of the dongles you want to return. You can find the dongle number on your physical key.
2. Activate your temporary licenses
- You receive an e-mail with product key files (HTML files) for your temporary licenses and a link to download the new software.
- b. Install the software and activate your temporary licenses. You can find help on activation here.
3. Return your dongles
- Send your dongles to your regional Esko office.
- Once you have returned your dongle(s), you will no longer be able to run previous versions of the software.
Europe, Middle East and Africa
Esko Attn: License Department
North and Latin America
Esko Attn: Licensing Dept
8535 Gander Creek Drive
Miamisburg, OH 45342
〒163-1307 東京都新宿区西新宿6-5-1 新宿アイランドタワー7F
エスコグラフィックス株式会社 CS部 ライセンスキー返却係
Asia (except Japan)
Esko-Graphics Pte Ltd
Blk 750C Chai Chee Road
4. Activate your final licenses
- You receive an e-mail with product key files for your final licenses.
- Activate your final licenses.