The Studio Advanced bundle is perfect for design and premedia agencies that need to handle every packaging shape imaginable.
Software licences (as opposed to subscriptions) are still available, please contact your regional sales for more information.
The Studio Advanced bundle consists of
- Designer adds a 3D preview to the editor and the lets you create 3D PDF files or TIFF packshots. Find out more...
- Toolkit for Boxes is a plug-in for Adobe® Illustrator® to clean up die-drawings and fold them into a 3D shape. Find out more...
- Toolkit for Labels is a plug-in for Adobe® Illustrator® to create round objects with one or more labels. Find out more...
- Toolkit for Flexibles is a unique application to create 3D models of flexible packaging. Find out more...
- Toolkit for Shrink Sleeves is a unique and award winning application to simulate a heat shrink sleeve around one or more objects. Find out more...
- Visualizer adds the finishing touch. Its patented dynamic print visualization can show a wide range of substrates, printing and finishing effects in real-time. Find out more...
Designer: design packaging in 3D in your Editor!
Designer is the heart of Studio. It adds a 3D preview to the editor and the lets you create 3D PDF files or TIFF pack shots. Designer is available on Adobe® Illustrator®, ArtPro and PackEdge.
Now with support for complex multi-piece structures from ArtiosCAD.
- Add a 3D preview to your artwork editor and share 3D files.
- Place structural design files from ArtiosCAD or from one of the Studio Toolkits
- Place Collada files from the Online Shapes Store.
- Show package in 3D with artwork
- Show multiple artwork files on a multi-piece 3D scene
- Navigate in 3D, zoom in on panels, automatic canvas rotation
- Export to 3D PDF, Collada, U3D or TIFF
- Plug-in for AI® (Mac/PC)
- Available in ArtPro and PackEdge
Studio for Boxes: create folded structures for Designer or Visualizer
Toolkit for Boxes is a plug-in for Adobe® Illustrator® to clean up die-drawings and fold them into a 3D shape. See your artwork on the box in 3D, find and correct mistakes and produce interactive 3D PDFs or TIFF pack shots.
Now with support for artwork on both sides of the sheet.
Studio for Boxes functionality
- Assign folds & cuts
- Clean up die drawings
- Pick folding carton or corrugation board types
- Fold up in 3D
- Export to an ArtiosCAD file for Designer or Visualizer
- Available as a plug-in for Adobe® Illustrator® (Mac/PC)
Studio Toolkits for Labels: avoid optical distortion of your artwork
Toolkit for Labels is a plug-in for Adobe® Illustrator® to create round objects with one or more labels. See your artwork on the label in 3D, automatically warp artwork for conical labels and produce great looking 3D PDF files.
Now with improved support for multiple labels.
Toolkit for Labels functionality
- Import a 3D Collada file
- Add labels to single curved parts
- Or revolve a profile curve into a round 3D shape
- Add flat labels to the top or bottom of revolved shapes
- Add cylindrical or conical labels to the sides or revolved shapes
- Calculate the label die-cut based on the 3D shape
- Export to a Collada file for Designer and Visualizer
- Non-destructive warp tool for conical labels (for AI®)
- Partially a plug-in for AI®
Studio Toolkit for Flexibles, the flexible packaging software
The Studio Toolkit for Flexibles is a unique application to create 3D models of flexible packaging. In Adobe® Illustrator®, ArtPro or Package you can see your artwork on the flexible pack in 3D, find and correct mistakes, automatically create a back match and produce great-looking 3D PDF files.
All you have to do is pick a type of package and fill in the settings from the filling machine. To make the pack unique you can interact with it. See it move like the real thing. Add air and liquid filling or insert a geometric shape to mimic a candy bar, biscuit or ice cream. It’s so much faster than other modeling tools because it has built in filling and substrate knowledge.
Toolkit for Flexibles functionality
- Pillow bags, gusseted bags, rectangular stand-up pouches, three & four sided sealed pouches, Quattro-seal bags and diaper bags
- Change dimensions & content
- Various tools to Interact with the shape
- Exports to a Collada file with matching key lines for Designer and Visualizer
- Application for Mac OS and Windows
Studio Toolkit for Shrink Sleeves for perfect shrink sleeve design
Toolkit for Shrink Sleeves is a unique and award winning application to simulate a heat shrink sleeve around one or more objects. See in Adobe® Illustrator® how your artwork distorts, automatically apply a counter distortion and produce great looking 3D PDF files. Avoid trial-and-error. print your shrink sleeve artwork the first time right.
Compensate for shrinking
Artwork for heat shrink packaging is the toughest. As the film shrinks, the branding and the design can be seriously compromised.
So artwork needs to be repositioned, or compensated. Without the Studio 3D view, you are working blind
Toolkit for Shrink Sleeves functionality
- Import 3D objects from a Studio toolkit or another source (.OBJ, .ZAE, .DAE, .ARD)
- Round shapes, irregular shapes and multi-packs
- Add a horizontal or vertical heat shrink sleeve
- Physical simulation of material shrink properties
- Export to a Collada file for Designer and Visualizer
- See shrink distortion statistics in Adobe® Illustrator®
- Pre-distort selected artwork to compensate for the shrink distortion (non-destructive)
Studio Visualizer: packaging visualization in 3D
Visualizer adds the finishing touch. Its patented dynamic print visualization is able to show a wide range of substrates, printing and finishing effects in real-time.
With Visualizer you can share the results as images or interactive collada models, which can be viewed using the Studio Viewer on desktop, android or iOS.
The real-time images in Visualizer are ultra-realistic thanks to a patented print modeling technology. Visualizer simulates the printing and finishing operations one by one, in the correct order, and on the right substrate, even for complicated luxury packaging. So what you see, doesn’t only look great, it’s also technically feasible.
Available materials and effects
- Paper: gloss coated, matt coated, uncoated, textured, colored
- Clear and white plastic film
- Metal, (colored) glass, rigid plastic
- Label paper (coated and uncoated), clear label paper, metalized label paper
- CHROMOLUX® label papers and boards from M-real Zanders 1 line
- Various AVERY DENNISSON label materials
- Process colors
- PANTONE® and PANTONE GOE colors (solids, pastels, metallic)
- Spot colors and opaque spot colors
- Screen printed (opaque) colors
- Reverse printing, surface printing or recto-verso printing
- Spot UV varnish (matt, satin, glossy)
- Proprietary varnishes from Fujifilm® and Sakata INX®
- Embossing and debossing, multi-level, sharp or rounded
- Sculptured embossing
- Hot stamp metal foils (gold, silver or colored)
- Cold foils (gold, silver, colored, overprinted)
- Metallic inks (PANTONE® metallics, Eckart silver and gold pigments)
- Kurz® Light Line holographic foils