Gent (Belgium), September, 2012 – Companies looking for ways to achieve cost-effective high quality packaging results from design to finish are invited to visit the Esko stand FO3-82 at Scanpack, Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre, Gothenberg, October 23- 26.
Alongside the versatile, top performing Kongsberg XP finishing table, there will be an array of software solutions for packaging design, prepress and workflow all included in the newly released software Suite 12.
“For companies already involved in the production of packaging or are considering participation in this lucrative packaging market space, Esko has a full range of solutions that will ensure competitive advantage as well as cost-effective production techniques,“ says Karsten Nygard, Esko Regional Business Manager Nordic & Baltic. “Our solutions equip companies with powerful capabilities, whether they are already well established in this market or are seeking to enter it.”
Highlights of Esko’s demonstrations at ScanPack include:
- 3D design and visualization tools that enable swift and cost effective design;
- Full HD Flexo delivering improved flexo print quality;
- Enhanced brand management execution with PantoneLIVE, the innovative “in the cloud” end-to-end color management solution for the entire packaging supply chain;
- High quality finishing with the Kongsberg XP handling the broadest variety of materials. Unmatched versatility is offered through a choice of five tool heads and a full assortment of insert tools including a solid board v-notching insert, a corrugated paper-core board v-notching insert and a Braille tool insert.
- With the MultiCUT- HP 3 kW milling spindle, the Kongsberg XP offers up to three times more milling productivity.