With today’s brands and packaging suppliers facing a catalog of challenges, Esko has made it a key focus within our latest software release to deliver technology that makes it easier for packaging companies to connect its people and processes, to access data, automate operations and to drive operational efficiency.
These latest developments will help customers to identify waste, mitigate risk and optimize opportunities.
Esko Release 22.11 includes a host of new features, including:
- Dynamic Subscriptions – simplify global management and distribution of licenses across all sites with our new, cloud-based licensing model for on-premise applications.
- ArtPro+ GMG OpenColor Connector – enable smarter working with simplified color management across systems and ensure color predictability and efficiency across the workflow with automation tools.
- Greater flexo automation – further automate and improve efficiency in your plate room, with new PlateID automatic placement and the introduction of nested merging in Flexo Engine.
- Automated workflow improvements – use Esko solutions more intuitively, with new multi-MIS support in Automation Engine SaaS and new configuration tools in WebCenter to improve user experience.
- New FEFCO standards as parametric tools in ArtiosCAD – Esko is the first to bring to market the new FEFCO (the European Federation of Corrugated Board Manufacturers) design style standards as parametric tools in our structural design software.
- Integrated Tilia Labs Artificial Intelligence – leverage Artificial Intelligence through Esko Automation Engine; rethink the planning and imposition process and enhance productivity with a seamless interface between prepress data and production data.
The new Esko Release 22.11 will be available for all Esko software customers from Wednesday, November 9, before a live webinar event on Tuesday 22 November, during which we will examine the new features in depth. We’ll also be taking a detailed look at upcoming trends for 2023.
Join Us on 22 November