These are the minimum requirements for reasonable performance of the described products. They will help you decide whether the equipment you are currently using remains viable. If you are considering new equipment, bear in mind that these requirements are minimum, not optimal. Exceeding these specifications will in general lead to enhanced performance.
FastImpose product page
- Operating system (7) : Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional SP4, Windows XP (SP1, SP2) (20) , Windows Vista (20) , Limited support for Intel Mac (4) , Windows 7 (32 bit & 64 bit, which needs the new DVD " Esko Software Suite 7 R6.2008 " installer, see release notes )
- Processor: Intel® Pentium IV compatible or higher
- Memory: 1 GB
- Harddisk (18) space required for Esko software installation (partition size): 4 GB
- Data disk: 5GB work space
- Formatting type for installation partition: NTFS (500MB free space)
- Video card resolution: 1280 x 1024 resolution
- Video card color depth: true color
- Network: 10/100Base-T Ethernet, Gigabit also supported, TCP/IPv4 protocol
- DVD-ROM drive
- Remote Support: Adobe Connect.(Prerequisites internet connection and Flash Player 8 or higher)
- OS and Keyboard language: All languages with Unicode character set
- If you run other applications as well on this hardware, make sure to check compatibility with the specifications of all other applications as well.
- Installing and using Esko software on a Terminal Services or Remote Desktop Services server (Microsoft, Citrix,…) is not supported, except for non-subscription versions of Cape Pack. You cannot run Esko software with local licenses via Remote Desktop.
- Although we don't expect issues with Microsoft OS patches, Esko only guarantees support on the official MS Service Pack (SP) level, not on individual OS patches. PC's for Esko applications (editors, rips or servers) must not be configured as WebServers (IIS), Network Domain Controllers (Active Directory), DNS Server, DHCP Server, WINS Server, SQL Server, or MailServer. The Automation Engine Server is allowed to be a Member Server in a Windows Active Directory domain. However, Esko can not test all possible configurations. Contact your regional Customer Service Center in case of specific questions.
- A single processor with hyperthreading enabled is considered as 2 processors for memory calculations. A dual core processor is considered as 2 processors for memory calculations.
- Esko software will only work with properly licensed versions of operating systems and other software. Esko is not responsible for any loss of functionality due to use with unlicensed software. Esko will not provide assistance in installing software on equipment lacking properly licensed software.
For more in-depth technical information, search our Knowledge Base.